Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: As The Cyber World Turns......

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imzredhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    461
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    heidster....you don't have to tell me that, I bought the story, hook, line and sinker girlfriend, so much so that I came here looking to follow up on it...and I can't find that post now, have I been blinded by the light so much that I can't see it? *G* Inquiring minds want to know how that story is going to end *G*

  2. #12
    Inactive Member minnow~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2001
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok.....wait a minute.....she is pregnant? I didn't even get to see that post!!!

    I miss all the good stuff *pout*

    And quit using the word "fishy" like that....like it's a bad thing or sumthin' *L*

    *blows a raspberry and walks out*

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Chilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *thinks Minnow is fishy* *G*

  4. #14
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Rents raspberry costume and parades in front of Minnow
    (Sorry Minnow, it was there, had to do it *G*)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •